Best Sites
Hello thank you for visiting Best sites if you are coming from Best sites voting Then you know whats going on Razz otherwise... this is only the support forum you do not register your site or vote here you can do all of that Here I hope you get lots of members

~wethegreenpeople

Note: If you join here you are not auto registered Here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Best Sites
Hello thank you for visiting Best sites if you are coming from Best sites voting Then you know whats going on Razz otherwise... this is only the support forum you do not register your site or vote here you can do all of that Here I hope you get lots of members

~wethegreenpeople

Note: If you join here you are not auto registered Here
Best Sites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply for an Graphic Designer job here

Go down

Apply for an Graphic Designer job here Empty Apply for an Graphic Designer job here

Post by wethegreenpeople Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:46 am

Graphic Designer Will make banners and affiliates and basically anything our V.I.P Members ask for since the other part of the site does it also with more experienced people you will do it for a cheaper price the sites price will be 5.00 US dollars you will keep all of it since we did nothing Razz but if you want to be nice and keep your job LMAO j/k you can always donate it to the site or to my pay-pal

Edit: Once people post in the request a graphic designer you will have to show some of your work and convince the requester to hire you because they will be paying you directly

Please fill out this application and post it in the thread all other posts will be discarded

Name: ( Not full just first )

Experience: ( In being a Graphic Designer if you can please show some work )

Time you can spend on this forum: ( minimum 20 minutes every day )

How you can help the site:

What you can make: ( If you are good at making many things then you will probley get the job )

Any thing else:

REMEMBER! TO get paid you need a pay pal account

wethegreenpeople
Admin

https://best-sites.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down